Chocolatiers since 1984
Start with fresh ingredients. Small batches of hand made chocolates. This year marks our 30th year of successful candy making in Cary, North Carolina. The results, wonderful chocolates.
Our desire, creating chocolates that will make yours, a friend, or loved one's day that more special.
Easter at the Chocolate Shop is Hoppin!
Check out some of our seasonal offerings and new items:
- NEW 5 O'Clock Somewhere Eggs.
Six flavors that you'll want to keep for yourself or share with your
- Cognac in milk chocolate
- Grand Marnier in dark chocolate
- Jack Daniel's in dark chocolate
- Limoncello in milk chocolate
- Margarita in milk or dark chocolate with sea salt embellishment
- Wild Turkey in dark chocolate
- The Last Supper mural in milk, dark or white chocolate. Crosses & lambs.
- Easter bunnies in Milk, White, and Semi-sweet chocolate. In many different poses and forms, including hockey bunny, golfer bunny, bunny driving a tractor and our newest, "Little Cutie".
- Back by popular demand - our "Western New York" Bunnies and Pops. These are milk chocolate with orange flavoring!
- Looking for something "eggstra" special, we made our Treasure Eggs. They are milk or dark chocolate eggs filled with sweet treats and a surprise.
- Sugar-free easter bunnies, eggs and Peeps dipped in sugar-free chocolate.
- 17 Flavors of Easter Eggs handmade by us Chicks:
- ALL NEW FOR 2014 - Orange Blossom
- ALL NEW FOR 2014 - Pistachio
- ALL NEW FOR 2014 - Maple Cream
- ALL NEW FOR 2014 - Banana
- Peanut Butter
- Pina Colada
- Fruit and Nut
- Snapper (caramel and roasted pecans)
- Mocha (back by popular demand)
- The "E" You know who would have loved these (banana and peanut butter
- Almond Toffee
- Peeps undercover, "Dust Bunnies" and S'more Bunnies
- Chocolate baskets and eggs which can be filled with you choice of chocolates or choose one that is ready to go.
- We can personalize you bunnies or eggs. It takes about 10 minutes. So you can wait for them or stop by to let us know what you would like and pick them up later.
- And lots of other Easter treats to fill those Easter baskets.
REMEMBER: qualitites are limited, so come in early for best selection!
We'll have extended hours the week before Easter Sunday. Check out our Contact link for more details.