Chocolatiers since 1984
Start with fresh ingredients. Small batches of hand made chocolates. This year marks our 33rd year of successful candy making in Cary, North Carolina. The results, wonderful chocolates.
Our desire, creating chocolates that will make yours, a friend's, or loved one's day that much more special.
Check us out on FACEBOOK at Chocolate Smiles Cary, NC
Follow us on INSTRAGRAM @chocolatesmiles_carync
It's Valentines at the Chocolate Shop!
Love is in the air and it smells like CHOCOLATE!
It gets VERY busy at the shop during Valentine's Day.
It is best to plan ahead and place your orders early so that you will not be disappointed or have to wait in the long lines.
Check out some of our seasonal offerings and new items:
- Our special truffles for this Valentine's Day are Apricot Rose, Black Forest, Fiori di Sicilia (think orange creamsicle), Salted Caramel, Pistachio, and Cherry Blush. These are in addition to our 14 "shop" flavors.
- New and exciting Valentine Heart Boxes.
- Yes, we have Valentine items from Vermont Nut Free!
- Lots of cuddly stuffed animals.
- We have three sizes of edible heart boxes (yes, made out of chocolate). Fill them with truffles or your sweetheart's favorites.
- Solid foiled hearts, Valentine pops, chocolate roses.
- Personalized chocolate hearts are available in 2 sizes. It is best to order these ahead of time. We can do these while you wait but they do take extra time.
- Heart shaped rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate.
- Taking orders for chocolate dipped strawberries. We dip strawberries in milk, dark or white chocolate. Orders take first priority and we do try to have extras available for walk-ins. If you really want some - best to place an order.
VALENTINE EXTENDED HOURS
We'll have extended hours before Valentine's Day. Starting Thursday, February 9th thru Tuesday, February 14th, we'll be open from 10 am until 6 pm, and on Sunday, February 12 from noon until 4 pm.
Please don't get fustrated with the parking. Parking at the shop can get full due to how popular the plaza has become. Best to avoid late Wednesdays (after 4:30 pm) and Saturday's before NOON.